Sunday, December 5, 2010

SuperMonsters at the Christmas Craft Fair!


I Had a fun time tabling at the Christmas Craft Fair this weekend. I did a lot of drawings and talked with some pretty neat people and even sold a few thing too! While I love making stuff, and blogging about it, participating in a show (craft, book, art, comic, etc.) gives me a real sense of completion. I'm like a farmer who just went to market to sell his freshly picked crop, or a fisherman sailing into market with his freshly caught fish.

It was a good day at the market but now it's time to work the ground again and get ready for the next harvest!

4 comments:

Girl With Chalk said...

looks fun!

thefusionman said...

I really was! Low Key in the best possible way:)

Robberson Ford Customer said...

Is is possible to purchase your Moster books online or direct from you? Are they a ka-blam book? They look super cool. Thank you.

thefusionman said...

I don't have them available online yet, just selling at local shows. But because I've been getting requests from cool people like you, I'm definitely going to set up something soon! Thanks Daniel!