Thursday, November 3, 2011

COMIC ASSEMBLE!!!

I'm hard at "Fun" working on my next project, this one's going to be roughly 90 pages with comic as well as painted pages. Though it's more pricy, I'm planning on having a color centerpage spread to treat everyone's eyeballs. Playboy it aint, but heck, this one you don't have to pretend to read it just for the articles!

Normally I'd go digital, but this time I used a china marker to add a mid tone to the art. Looks good, though it's a little riskier since it's applied to the original art.
I was planning on going b/w with the whole book, but felt having a color centerfold added the right impact to this particular part of the story.

This is probably one of my favorite parts of making a book, the editing and assembly.
"Comic Assemble!!!"

No comments: